Sunday, January 22, 2012

New Resource Tabs

Dear Diane and Readers,

I hope you have been enjoying the blog! I am having breakfast today at The Nautilus Diner with the husband and kids. We slept late because the kids, especially my poor daughter, kept us up last night. She must have eaten too much ice cream, a blue cotton candy flavor with KitKat pieces and gummy bears, last night at Coldstone Creamery, or something she ate was contaminated.
In any case, I was up working when I heard the unmistakable sounds of retching from her room. I won't get into it, except to to say that there was a LOT of disturbingly green vomit to remove from her bed. Poor kid. She's fine this morning though.

Anyway, I just wanted to draw your attention to two new tabs I've added at the top of the blog. One is a list of resources for folks dealing with anxiety and depression, their families, and anyone else who could use a little order and organization in their world. The other is a list of service providers, medical, dental, etc., that I have vetted and recommend in the Baltimore/Annapolis/Washington DC Metro area. I am planning on adding a few more pages with product reviews and books I like or recommend as references. Please leave comments with suggestions on how to improve these resources for you. I have enjoyed all the comments I've gotten so far on the blog contents! We've had pageviews from the USA, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Ukraine, and Russia. So exciting! And now to enjoy my pancakes. I'm a sucker for pancakes. Hope your day is filled with good things!

jb

1 comment:

  1. I think Roxie Laybourne would appreciate if a gift were made to her name in her scholarship at Meredith College in Raleigh, N.C.

    ReplyDelete