Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I'm not anal, I'm detail-oriented.

Why have I found only ONE other person in the entire internet who has questioned why The Hunger Games' mockingjay token used on the cover art and movie has an arrow?! There is no arrow in any of the descriptions of the pin or mockingjay symbol in any of the books.  Also, the jay is only supposed to be held to the circle by its wingtips, vs. wingtips, tail, and arrow.  The Hunger Games' cover art could be incorporating the arrow because it's a better design choice or makes a more stable brooch in actuality or to represent Katniss in particular or whatever, I don't care.  But I'd think some teenage rabid fan would be ranting about this discrepancy.

HELLO WORLD, DID NO ONE NOTICE THIS BUT ME?
I don't want/need it changed. I just want to see it acknowledged! Arrghh!

No comments:

Post a Comment