Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sleepless in Crofton

http://www.sleep-aid-center.com/full-moon-insomnia/
I have been having trouble sleeping lately.  If I wait too long to go to sleep, my husband falls asleep first and snores continually.  Not loudly, but enough that I can't go to sleep, so I go sleep on the comfy couch downstairs. Because of this, I've had heartburn since Monday (my bed is jacked up at the head end to combat my acid reflux).  It's late so I need to try to get to sleep now.

But, I just wanted to mention that last night I was down on the couch trying to think of a book plot idea that I hadn't read or seen done already.  Really tough to do!  There was an interview on WHYY's Fresh Air by the author of a new book on creativity and how it works.  Turns out, as I think we mostly knew, that you are the most creative when you are relaxed.  Bonus: being depressed helps too!  Anyway, I finally had an idea, then today I haven't been able to remember it.  Sigh.  Maybe I'll dream about it tonight.

2 comments:

  1. It's good that you are not watching TV or doing something silly to go to sleep. It is always better to think about the day gone and day that is ahead of you before going to sleep. Trust me you never realize when you have fallen asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purchase from the official PhenGold uk website is the best way to ensure you're receiving only top quality items, while taking advantage of all the support offered by the business.

    ReplyDelete